Oct 17th - Oct 27th, 2019
Spain, France & Italy, Oh My!
This 11-day getaway to the Western Mediterranean is where you need to be this fall! With flights included from Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick the value on this trip is incredible.
After a two-night stay in Barcelona with a tour, meals, Flamenco show and more included you are ready to embark on an incredible cruise on the Norwegian Epic. During the cruise you visit a wonderful assortment or ports in Spain, France, and Italy. They include Naples, Rome (Civitavecchia), Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Cannes, and Palma Majorca. Wow!
This tour also includes these incredible cruise perks!
Prepaid service charges for staff on the Norwegian Epic
The Unlimited Beverage Package for the entire cruise
A specialty dining package that includes 3 meals
Click on the itinerary below to learn more and fall in love with this amazing group escorted vacation.
- Return flights from Maritime cities (PEI, NS, or NB) to Barcelona
- Airport transfers at destination
- 2 nights pre-cruise hotel accommodations in Barcelona
- 3-hour tour of Barcelona with local guide including admission to Sagrada Família (inside)
- 2 hot breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 group dinners in Barcelona including a Flamenco Show
- Transfer to Barcelona cruise terminal
- 7-day Western Mediterranean cruise aboard the Norwegian Epic
- All meals and entertainment on board the cruise (except speciality restaurants)
- Prepaid service charges for staff on the Norwegian Epic
- Unlimited beverage package for the entire cruise
- Specialty dining package – 3 meals included
- All taxes and fees
- Services of a professional Tour Director
Full Package (with flights):
Inside Cabin: $4379 each
Balcony Cabin: $4949 each
Balcony Midship Cabin: $5049 each
Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars and include air from select Maritime cities. Should you wish to depart from outside the Maritimes please contact us for a quote. Flights are subject to change at the discretion of the airline and may require adjustments to the itinerary. Any additional overnight’s due to an unexpected airline schedule changes will be at an additional cost.
Land Only Price:
Inside Cabin: $3129 each
Balcony Cabin: $3699 each
Balcony Midship Cabin: $3799 each
Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars and do not include airfare or transfer to and from the airport at the destination. These would be at your own expense and would not be the responsibility of Target Tours. This is a great option if you would like to purchase your flight using loyalty points (Air Miles, Aeroplan, etc.).
Prices include all taxes and fees, prices do not include optional travel and medical protection.
Deposit of $1000 per person due at time of booking.
Second deposit of $1500 per person due March 4, 2019.
Final Payment due June 1, 2019 .
Prices to increase May 1, 2019. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid three (3) months past your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Moncton International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options