Oct 2nd - Oct 17th, 2018
Visit romantic cities and fascinating ports on this 16-day Western Mediterranean Cruise Tour with Target Tours.
After flying from your home airport you will arrive in beautiful Barcelona, Spain. You will have free time upon arrival to rest or explore from your centrally located hotel. You will also enjoy activities such as a flamenco show, a guided tour of the city, and visits to jaw-dropping historic and artistic buildings. We then board the Celebrity Eclipse for a 12-day cruise featuring 9 incredible ports.
The ports visited are Valencia, Alicante, & Malaga, Spain; Gibraltar, UK; Marseille & Nice, France; and Florence/Pisa, Rome & Naples, Italy. These ports all provide relaxing scenic options or exciting historical sites to explore. Take a picture with the leaning tower of Pisa, brush shoulders with the rich in Nice, and sip Sangria by the ocean in Malaga. This is a small group departure with a maximum of 24 participants.
- Flights from Maritime cities (PEI, NS, or NB) to Barcelona
- Airport transfers at destination
- 2 nights pre-cruise at 4* hotel accommodations including porterage
- Morning tour of Barcelona with local guide
- 2 hot breakfasts and 2 group dinners in Barcelona including a Flamenco Show
- Transfer to Barcelona cruise terminal
- 12-day Western Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Celebrity Eclipse
- All meals and entertainment onboard the cruise (except specialty restaurants)
- Baggage handling
- All taxes and fees
- Small group departure: Max 24 participants
- Personally escorted by Target Tours
*Rates will switch to Rate-Of-The-Day on Friday, April 27th, 2018. Book soon avoid price increases!
Full Itinerary Price:
Inside Cabin $4665 per person
Ocean view Cabin $5529 per person
Balcony Cabin $6039 per person
Land and Cruise Only Price:
Inside Cabin $3425 per person
Ocean view Cabin $4295 per person
Balcony Cabin $4805 per person
*These prices do not include your airfare or transfer to and from the airports at the destination. This is a great option if you would like to use loyalty points like Airmiles or Aeroplan.
Prices are per person based on double occupancy and include all taxes.
3rd and 4th passenger rates available. Passports required.
Deposit of $1500 per person due at time of booking.
Book Before: May 18th, 2018.
Final payment due on or before June 18th, 2018.
Bookings made after this date require full payment and prices are subject to change based on the rate of the day.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport must be valid for at least three (3) months beyond the date of expected return to Canada.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options