May 16th - May 31st, 2020
An amazing combination of land and sea
Join Target Tours on this tour to experience 'La Dolce Vita' on this 16-day tour. Meet the group to fly from your local airport to Rome, Italy. We take care of the details so you can relax and take in the delightful scenery, unique culture, and fascinating history of Italy and the Greek Isles.
Visit Rome and see the highlights of Tuscany on the 8-day land portion of the tour. Explore Rome for two full days before taking off to the rolling hills and villas of Tuscany. We stop for wine tasting, local shopping, and visits to important historical and cultural sites.
After a Farewell to Tuscany dinner, hop on the Norwegian Dawn for your 7-day cruise along the Greek Isles. Your cruise begins in Kotor, Montenegro, a gem of the Adriatic coast, before continuing on to several ports in Greece including: Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos and Kefalonia. Your final port is Dubrovnik, Croatia where you'll fall in love with the romantic charm and bright orange roofed buildings.
Prepare yourself for the trip of a lifetime on this Tuscan Highlights & Greek Isles Cruise from the Maritimes.
- Return flight from select Maritime cities (PEI, NS, or NB) to Italy
- Airport transfers at destination
- 7-day Tuscan Highlights tour as outlined in itinerary
- Italian Tour Director with local guides (during land portion)
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 4 dinners (during land portion)
- 2 wine tastings
- 7-day Greek Isles Cruise on Norwegian Dawn
- Prepaid service charges for staff on the Norwegian Dawn
- Unlimited beverage package for the entire cruise including gratuities
- Specialty dining package – 4 restaurants including gratuities
- All taxes and fees
- Services of a professional Target Tours Tour Director
Inside Cabin: $6959 per person
Oceanview Cabin: $7439 per person
Balcony Cabin: $8219 per person
Final prices to be confirmed 320 days prior based on the confirmed cost of flights.
Flights are subject to change at the discretion of the airline and may require adjustments to the itinerary. Any additional overnight’s due to an unexpected airline schedule changes will be at an additional cost.
Deposit of $1000 per person due at time of booking.
Second deposit of $1500 per person due September 30th, 2019.
Prices to increase February 14, 2020. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Final payment due January 17, 2020.
Prices are per person based on double occupancy and include all taxes.
3rd and 4th passenger rates available. Passports required.
Bookings made after this date require full payment and prices are subject to change based on the rate of the day.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE. Proof of out-of-country medical insurance is required for this tour.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid three (3) months past your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Moncton International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options