Aug 28th - Sep 2nd, 2019
A great long weekend getaway
Join Target Tours from Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, or New Brunswick on a bus tour to see the critically acclaimed musical "Come From Away" in Toronto during the Labour Day weekend.
We stay overnight in Trois-Rivières on the drive to Toronto with an included group dinner at Buffet des Continents. When we reach Toronto the group will stay at the beautiful Hilton Toronto Downtown just steps away from major attractions, including the Elgin Theatre. The morning of the show we will enjoy a guided tour of the city. That evening we will enjoy a group dinner before our evening performance of Come From Away. The next day is free so you can take in all the local attractions. You can even relax and unwind in the Hilton's indoor/outdoor pool, perfect for cooling off in the summer months. We then begin our return with another overnight in Trois-Rivières before arriving home to the Maritimes.
Don't miss this hassle-free opportunity to see the musical that will leave you feeling proud to be Canadian.
A GEM! POWERFUL, HEART-WARMING & VERY FUNNY. A CELEBRATION OF HUMANITY. The tremendous buzz is entirely justified. – THE GLOBE AND MAIL (Review of Come From Away)
- Deluxe motor coach transportation
- 2 nights hotel including breakfast at Super 8, Trois-Rivières, QC
- 3 nights at Hilton Toronto Downtown, Toronto, ON
- Evening dinner at Buffet des Continents in Trois-Rivières, QC
- Orchestra level tickets to Come From Away at the Elgin Theatre
- Free time in Toronto
- Group dinner in a local restaurant in Toronto
- All taxes
- Personally escorted by Target Tours
Limited Time Promotion !
Book before April 26th and save $100 off the below listed per person price.
$1579 per person 4 per room
$1679 per person 3 per room
$1889 per person 2 per room
$2629 per person 1 per room
Prices include all taxes and fees, prices do not include optional insurance.
Deposit of $500 per person due at time of booking.
Prices to increase June 11, 2019. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Final Payment due July 11, 2019.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Truro (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Dartmouth (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Halifax (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Salisbury (near Moncton)
- Saint John (transfers to Lincoln provided)
- Lincoln (near Fredericton)
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options