Jun 28th - Jul 3rd, 2018
*Guaranteed Departure - 10 Seats Left*
Join Target Tours from Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, or New Brunswick on a bus tour to see the critically acclaimed musical "Come From Away" in Toronto.
We stay overnight in Trois-Rivières on the drive to Toronto with an included group dinner at Buffet des Continents. When we reach Toronto the group will stay at the beautiful Hilton Toronto Downtown just steps away from major attractions, including the Royal Alexandra Theatre. The morning of the show we will enjoy a guided tour of the city and after our matinee performance of Come From Away we will have an included group dinner in downtown Toronto.The next day is free so you can take in all the local attractions and Canada Day activities. You can even relax and unwind in the Hilton's indoor/outdoor pool, perfect for cooling off in the summer months. We then begin our return with another overnight in Trois-Rivières before arriving home to the Maritimes.
Don't miss this hassle-free opportunity to see the musical that will leave you feeling proud to be Canadian.
A GEM! POWERFUL, HEART-WARMING & VERY FUNNY. A CELEBRATION OF HUMANITY. The tremendous buzz is entirely justified. – THE GLOBE AND MAIL (Review of Come From Away)
- Deluxe motor coach transportation
- 2 nights hotel including breakfast at Super 8, Trois-Rivières, QC
- 3 nights at Hilton Toronto Downtown, Toronto, ON
- Evening dinner at Buffet des Continents in Trois-Rivières, QC
- Dress Circle level tickets to Come From Away at Royal Alexandra Theatre (Limited accessible seating available. Must be requested at time of booking)
- Free time In Toronto for Canada Day
- Group dinner in a local restaurant in Toronto
- All taxes
- Personally escorted by Target Tours
$1299 per person 4 per room
$1395 per person 3 per room
$1575 per person 2 per room
$2119 per person 1 per room
Prices include all taxes and fees, prices do not include optional insurance.
Deposit of $250 per person due at time of booking.
Date To Book: April 11th, 2018.
Final Payment due May 11th, 2018.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Truro (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Dartmouth (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Halifax (transfer to Aulac provided)
- Salisbury (near Moncton)
- Saint John (transfers to Lincoln provided)
- Lincoln (near Fredericton)
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options