May 21st - Jun 1st, 2019
*Limited Time Promotion*
Join Target Tours on a 12-day trip from the Maritimes to the heart of country music.
After a fun few days on the road, we enjoy a quick stop in Louisville, Kentucky to visit the Kentucky Derby Museum and walk the track. We then proceed to "Music City" (Nashville) where we stay near Opryland and visit the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum and the Grand Ole Opry. With lots of free time, you can make sure to check off your bucket list attraction in the city while you're there. We also include a tour of historic RCA Studio B the oldest remaining recording studio in Nashville where Dolly Parton, Elvis Presley, Roy Orbison and more gathered to record. We'll even take our own turn at making a short recording in studio. That same day we enjoy lunch at the Wildhorse Saloon and practice our line dancing.
We have a few more stops during our journey home. First is Pigeon Forge where you'll tour the Great Smokey Mountains and experience the Hatfield and McCoy dinner theater. We also spend some time in Lancaster, PA for shopping and Bird-In-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord.
- Deluxe motor coach transportation from the Maritimes
- 11 nights’ hotel accommodation including breakfast daily
- Entrance to Kentucky Derby Museum and walking tour of Churchill Downs Racetrack
- Ticket to the Grand Ole Opry
- Backstage tour of the Grand Ole Opry
- Guided tour of Nashville
- Tour of Historic RCA Studio B and recording session
- Entrance to Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Lunch and line dancing at Wildhorse Saloon
- Tour of Fontanel Mansion
- Guided tour of Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Hatfield & McCoy Family Feud dinner show
- Visit to Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster, PA
- Dinner at Bird-in-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord
- Free time in Nashville and Pigeon Forge
- Services of a professional Tour Director
Book before March 29th, 2019 and save $100 off per person!
Was $2309 NOW $2209 per person 4 per room
Was $2529 NOW $2429 per person 3 per room
Was $2959 NOW $2859 per person 2 per room
Was $4259 NOW $4159 per person 1 per room
Prices include all taxes and fees, prices do not include optional insurance.
Deposit of $500 per person due at time of booking.
Prices to increase March 25, 2019. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Final Payment due April 5, 2019.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Truro (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Dartmouth (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Halifax (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Salisbury (near Moncton)
- Saint John (transfers to Lincoln provided)
- Lincoln (near Fredericton)
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options