Oct 18th - Nov 3rd, 2019
Including the ABC Caribbean Ports
Join Target Tours on a bus tour from Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick to New York City to meet your cruise to the Southern Caribbean on the Norwegian Dawn.
Your deluxe coach departs the Maritimes and overnights in Portsmouth, NH before the cruise. We arrive in New York City and board the Norwegian Dawn for an 14-day cruise to the Southern Caribbean. This cruise features Eight Ports of Call such as Oranjestad, Aruba; Willemstad, Curacao; Kralendijk, Bonaire; St.George's, Grenada; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia; Basseterre, St. Kitts; and St. Thomas, USVI.
We will then head for home with another overnight in Portsmouth, NH before arriving back at your departure location.
This tour includes the Prepaid Service Charges for the cruise and a choice of 1 of 3 cruise amenities (Drink package, Dining Package, or WiFi)! See the choices HERE.
- Deluxe motor coach transportation from the Maritimes
- 2 night’s accommodation at the Hampton Inn Portsmouth Central including breakfast
- 14-day Southern Caribbean Cruise aboard the Norwegian Dawn
- All meals aboard the Norwegian Dawn (excluding specialty restaurants)
- Entertainment on board the Norwegian Dawn
- Prepaid Onboard Gratuities and a choice of 1 of 3 amenities
- All taxes and fees
- Fully escorted by a professional Target Tours Tour Director
Inside cabin $3309 each
Ocean view cabin $3929 each
Balcony cabin $4769 each
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
All taxes included and prices are in Canadian dollars.
Single, 3rd and 4th passenger rates available. Please contact us for prices.
Deposit of $700.00 per person due at time of booking.
Book before: June 21, 2019
Final payment due July 4, 2019
Bookings made after this date require full payment.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date and prices are subject to change based on the rate of the day. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Truro (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Dartmouth (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Halifax (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Salisbury (near Moncton)
- Saint John (transfers to Lincoln provided)
- Lincoln (near Fredericton)
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options