Sep 7th - Sep 18th, 2018
Small Group Departure *Female Looking to Share*
Scotland is on everyone's bucket list and this is the year to join Target Tours to visit!
This small group departure will be unique because you will be travelling around the cities and countryside of Scotland in a small passenger van. This permits you to reach locations that are simply not reachable by motorcoach and ensures a closer more intimate group of travel companions (maximum 16 passengers). You will be accompanied by a Target Tours Escort and a local Scottish Driver Guide who will share history and local lore as you go.
Starting in Edinburgh and ending in Glasgow, you will see iconic locations such as Oban, Isle of Mull, Iona, Isle of Skye, Inverness, Stirling and several places in between. You'll see castles, forts, battle sites, and maybe even Nessie! Please click on "Itinerary" below to see everything that will be included.
P.S This is also a great tour for the "Outlander" series fans!
- Flight from your Maritime city to Glasgow and return
- 10 nights 3* Hotels with Breakfast
- 5 Dinners
- Airport transfers
- Driver Guide in Scotland
- Historic Scotland Pass for all entrances
- Visits and attractions highlighted in the itinerary
- Personally escorted by Target Tours
- Small group departure Maximum 16 participants
$5499 per person 2 per room
$6499 per person 1 per room
Prices include air, land, transfers, and taxes.
Prices subject to change based on costs of airfare to be confirmed October 2017.
Proof of out-of-country medical insurance required. Contact us for a quote.
Deposit of $750 per person due when booking.
Second deposit of $1000 per person due April 6, 2018.
Date To Book: June 8th, 2018.
Final payment July 6th, 2018.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Driver Guide Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options