Aug 2nd - Aug 5th, 2019
*Sold Out - Operated by Atlantic Tours *
A short flight brings you to the charming French Islands of Saint-Pierre and Miquelon. For almost 250 years, these islands have remained part of France and continue the European way of life today. Discover the mystery of Saint-Pierre and its role in the prohibition era as the Island played host to colourful characters such as Al Capone. Watch for puffins during your cruise to Miquelon, visit Sailor’s Island, and explore the boutiques of Saint-Pierre. No trip to France would be complete without sampling such delicacies as chocolate, pastries, cheese – and of course – wine!
Come discover a unique culture, a rich and passionate history with scenery of a thousand colours where it feels good to live and relax in the fresh air. One "bonjour”, a smile, an unexpected conversation at a street corner. The hospitality of the locals will for sure allow unforgettable moments of sharing and conviviality.
This tour is operated by Atlantic Tours. Learn more about this travel partner by clicking here.
- 3 nights accommodation in Saint-Pierre
- Return flights from Halifax to Saint-Pierre
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch, and 1 dinner
- Guided orientation tour of Saint-Pierre
- Day trip to Sailor’s Island
- Day trip to Miquelon
- Escorted by Atlantic Tours
$1824 each 2 per room
$2206 each 1 per room
Prices are per person in Canadian dollars and include taxes.
Deposit of $500 pp due at time of booking.
Final Payment due June 18, 2019.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
*1 passenger only: Let us know if you’re looking for someone to travel with, we can try to help match you with another person before departure. We do not pair strangers together on our tours.
Tips and Tricks
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Canadian Citizens arriving directly from Canada do not require a passport. However, you will need to present an official photo ID and Birth Certificate.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Please call for options
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Please call for options
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options