Sep 21st - Sep 27th, 2019
Operated by Atlantic Tours
Enjoy a three-night stay at a beach resort property in Cape Cod. Walk pristine beaches, revel in the arts and culture, and reclaim childhood memories of seashells, sandcastles and saltwater taffy.
This tour is operated by Atlantic Tours. Learn more about this travel partner by clicking here.
- 6 nights accommodations including 3 nights at the Riviera Beach Resort
- Breakfast daily, 2 dinners
- Visit to Plymouth Rock, Eastham Windmill, Cape Cod National Seashore area, and Breakers Mansion
- Ferry to Nantucket Island
- Tours of Hyannis and Newport
- Baggage handling
- Deluxe motor coach
- Escorted by Atlantic Tours
$1395 each 4 per room
$1476 each 3 per room
$1622 each 2 per room
$2141 each 1 per room
Prices are per person in Canadian dollars and include taxes.
Deposit of $200 pp due at time of booking.
Final Payment due August 7, 2019.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
*1 passenger only: Let us know if you’re looking for someone to travel with, we can try to help match you with another person before departure. We do not pair strangers together on our tours.
Tips and Tricks
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Please call for options
- Saint John
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options