Sep 21st - Sep 26th, 2019
Start the autumn off with a beautiful scenic adventure
Plan to kick off the fall season with us on our Quebec City & Saguenay Region 6 day tour with pick ups in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island.
Enjoy a relaxing drive to Quebec for a two night stay that includes a tour of the city and visit to Montmorency Falls & Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré. There is lots of free time as well to enjoy the beautiful cobblestone streets and European style old town of Quebec on your own or with fellow travellers.
Then we continue to Saguenay for an incredible drive along the St. Lawrence. Our first activity will be a 3 hour Whales and Fjord cruise before enjoying the balance for the day at your leisure. In Saguenay we will visit sites including La Petit Chapelle (the oldest wooden church still in existence in Canada), Pointe-au-Père Maritime Historic Site, and Canada's first publicly accessible submarine: Onondaga.
Does all this sound excellent to you? Plan to join Target Tours for the fantastic vacation in fall 2019.
- Deluxe motorcoach transportation
- 5 nights of accommodation including breakfast daily
- 3 dinners
- Guided tour of Quebec City
- Visit to Montmorency Falls and Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré Cathedral
- Whale and fjords cruise
- Ferry ride across the St. Lawrence River
- Visit to Pointe-au-Père National Historic Site
- All taxes
- Services of a professional Tour Director
$ 1509 per person 4 per room
$ 1609 per person 3 per room
$ 1739 per person 2 per room
$ 2289 per person 1 per room
Prices are per person and include taxes.
Deposit $500 per person
Final payment August 7, 2019. Bookings after this date require full payment.
Prices to increase July 5, 2019. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
*1 passenger only: Let us know if you’re looking for someone to travel with, we can try to help match you with another person before departure. We do not pair strangers together on our tours.
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Truro (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Dartmouth (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Halifax (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Salisbury (near Moncton)
- Saint John (transfers to Lincoln provided)
- Lincoln (near Fredericton)
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options