Sep 18th - Sep 28th, 2020
Experience the best of Portugal
Join Target Tours on a fantastic getaway to Portugal. During this 10-day land experience you will travel from Porto to Faro, visiting many unique towns and cities along the way. We take care of the details so you can relax and take in the delightful scenery, unique culture, and fascinating history of Portugal.
We begin in the capital of the north, Porto before beginning our southbound journey, ending in Lisbon. This comprehensive tour also includes visits to places such as Guimarães, Coimbra, Tomar, Fatima, Evora, Algarave, Faro, and more. Along the way you will enjoy the perfect mix between guided tours to learn about important historical and cultural sites and free time to immerse yourself in the local culture. During your tour you will be accompanied by a Local Tour Manager and a Target Tours Tour Director.
Be sure to read the full itinerary below to learn more about this exciting tour!
- Return flights from select Maritime cities (PEI, NS, or NB)
- Airport transfers at destination
- 9 nights of accommodation in 3 ½ to 4-star hotels
- Meals including breakfast daily and 5 dinners
- Guided tours and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Professional local Tour Manager
- Services of a professional Target Tours Tour Director
Full Package (with flights):
$5139 per person 2 per room
$6049 per person 1 per room
Prices in Canadian Dollars and include air to select Maritime cities. Should you wish to depart from or return to an area outside of the Maritimes please contact us for a quote. Flights are subject to change at the discretion of the airline and may require adjustments to the itinerary. Any additional overnights due to an unexpected airline schedule changes will be at an additional cost.
Final prices subject to change based on the confirmed cost of flights.
Land Only Price:
$3789 per person 2 per room
$4699 per person 1 per room
Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars and do not include airfare or transfer to and from the airport at the destination. These would be at your own expense and would not be the responsibility of Target Tours. This is a great option if you would like to purchase your flight using loyalty points (Air Miles, Aeroplan, etc.).
Prices include all taxes and fees, prices do not include optional travel and medical protection.
Deposit of $1000 per person due at time of booking.
Second deposit of $1500 per person due May 18, 2020.
Final Payment due June 18, 2020.
Check out our Freestyle Payment Options for more ways to look after your balance.
Prices to increase May 18, 2020. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid three (3) months past your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton Romeo LeBlanc International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options.