Jun 2nd - Jun 10th, 2019
Be prepared to have your breath taken away
Be prepared to have your breath taken away. Norway is not only one of the happiest places in the world, it's also one of the most beautiful.
Join Target Tours in June 2019 to discover this beauty with the help of a Target Tours Tour Director and a local guide on this 9 day tour. If you are joining us to see fjords and other natural wonders you have certainly come to the right place. A few of the sights include the Geiranger Fjord, Briksdal Glacier, Nærøyfjord, Fløi Mountain, Hardangerfjord, and more (click on the words to see more about these sights). It's also mixed with tours in Olso & Bergen, mini- cruises, funiculars and troll-cars to see Norway from all angles.
Norway is notoriously known as an expensive destination. Save and book your group tour with several meals, all hotels, flights, and attractions included.
- Flights from Maritime cities (PEI, NS, or NB) to Oslo
- Airport transfers at destination
- 7 nights of accommodation including breakfast daily
- 5 dinners
- Guided tours and entrance fees as outlined in the itinerary
- Troll-car to Briksdal Glacier
- Ferry crossing from Hella to Vangsnes
- Mini cruise through Sognefjord
- Flåmsbana train to Voss
- Fløi Mountain Funicular through Fløi Mountain
- Professional local tour manager in Norway
- Personally escorted by a professional and experienced Tour Director
- All taxes and fees
Full Package (with flights):
$4759 per person 2 per room
$5619 per person 1 per room
Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars and include air from select Maritime cities. Should you wish to depart from outside the Maritimes please contact us for a quote.
Land Only Price:
$3469* per person 2 per room
$4329* per person 1 per room
*Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars and do not include airfare or transfers to and from the airport at the destination. These would be at your own expense and not be the responsibility of Target Tours. This is a great option if you would like to purchase your flight using loyalty points (Air Miles, Aeroplan, etc.).
Proof of out-of-country medical insurance required. Contact us for a quote.
Deposit of $1000 per person due when booking.
Second deposit of $1500 per person due January 31st, 2019.
Prices to increase March 1, 2019. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Final payment April 1, 2019.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Driver & Guide Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE. Proof of out-of-country medical insurance is required for this tour.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid three months past the date of return of your trip.
- Due to the demands of the itinerary this tour requires all members to be able to navigate cobblestone streets, uneven ground, and hills independently and keep pace with the group.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options