Oct 7th - Oct 11th, 2019
Explore history and opulence this fall
Enjoy the hustle and bustle of downtown Boston and the relaxing tranquility of Newport on this 5 day getaway from PEI, NS, and NB.
With a special focus on history we enjoy a guided city tour of Boston, a presidential tour of Newport, and a visit to the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum. A visit to Newport wouldn't be complete without seeing some of the stunning mansions including the Vanderbilt properties: The Breakers and The Marble House. We also enjoy a guided tour of the famed Ocean Drive mansion district to capture the beauty and historical significance of the area. Even the two included dinner locations share interesting history! The La Forge Casino Restaurant which was built on a bet (learn more HERE) and Johnny's Restaurant named after John Clark the founder of Newport (learn more HERE).
Before we return home we stop for some shopping at the popular Wrentham Premium Outlets. With free time and optional activities this trip promises to be enjoyable for all.
- Deluxe motor coach transportation
- 2 nights hotel including breakfast at Hampton Inn, Portsmouth, NH
- 2 nights hotel including breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Newport, RI
- 2 dinners
- Guided tour of Boston
- Visit to John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- 2 guided tours of Newport, RI
- Shopping at Wrentham Premium Outlets
- Services of a professional Tour Director
Limited Time Promotion !
Book before April 26th and save $150 off the below listed per person price.
$1299 per person 4 per room
$1389 per person 3 per room
$1559 per person 2 per room
$2079 per person 1 per room
Prices include taxes and are in CAD.
Deposit of $500 per person due at time of booking.
Prices to increase July 24th, 2019. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Final payment due August 23, 2019.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Truro (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Dartmouth (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Halifax (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Salisbury (near Moncton)
- Saint John (transfers to Lincoln provided)
- Lincoln (near Fredericton)
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options