Nov 9th - Nov 18th, 2018
Cajun culture and the Caribbean
Join Target Tours from select Maritime airports (Halifax, Moncton, Fredericton, or Charlottetown) for this amazing land & cruise getaway.
We fly to New Orleans, Louisiana which is known as one of the most fascinating cities in the United States due to its diverse culture and heritage. We will include a guided tour of New Orleans and a group dinner but we also allow for free time to see what you please. We then join the Norwegian Gem for an unforgettable 7-day cruise of the Western Caribbean. We cruise down the Mississippi River that evening and you can see plantations on either side of the cruise as the sun sets. Relax and take in the breathtaking beauty of exotic ports in Mexico, Honduras, and Harvest Caye, Norwegian's private island in Belize.
No matter your taste, be it relaxation or adventure, you can find it all on this 10-day cruise tour!
This tour includes the Prepaid Service Charges for the cruise and a choice of 1 of 3 cruise amenities (Drink package, Dining Package, or WiFi)! See the choices HERE.
- Return airfare from Maritime cities to New Orleans
- Deluxe motor coach transfers between airport, hotel and cruise terminal
- 2 nights at Hampton Inn Downtown French Quarter, New Orleans, including breakfast
- Group welcome dinner at Tujague’s Restaurant, New Orleans
- New Orleans Guided City Tour
- Guided tour of the Houmas Plantation
- Buffet lunch at Café Burnside
- 7-day Western Caribbean Cruise including all meals and entertainment
- Prepaid Onboard Gratuities and a choice of 1 of 3 amenities
- Personally escorted by Target Tours
Inside Cabin: $3045 each
Oceanview Cabin: $3199 each
Balcony Cabin: $3457 each
Prices are per person based on double occupancy and include all taxes.
3rd and 4th passenger rates available. Passports required.
Deposit of $750 per person due at time of booking.
Book Before: July 9th, 2018.
Final payment due on or before August 9, 2018.
Bookings made after this date require full payment and prices are subject to change based on the rate of the day.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options