Nov 19th - Dec 2nd, 2019
One of our most popular tours *Female Looking to Share*
Join us on our Nashville, Memphis & Branson Country Christmas Tour where you can meet the group from Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, or New Brunswick.
We begin our journey with a stop in Pigeon Forge where we will visit Dollywood and tour the Great Smoky Mountains. We continue on to Nashville where you will see everything from the Grand Ole Opry where country stars are born, to the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum where their memories are stored. From Music City, we travel to Memphis, the home of The King of Rock-and-Roll, Elvis and visit Graceland. In Branson, you will see one of the original shows on the strip Presley's Country Jubilee Christmas Show and the thrilling Dolly Parton's Stampede. Before returning home we do a stop in Lancaster, PA to do some shopping in their Kitchen Kettle Village and enjoy dinner at Plain and Fancy Farm Restaurant. There is nothing like seeing these cities during the holidays!
- Deluxe motor coach transportation from the Maritimes
- 13 nights of accommodation including breakfast daily
- 3 group dinners
- Guided tour of Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Entrance to Dollywood
- Guided tour of Nashville
- Ticket to the Grand Ole Opry at Ryman Auditorium
- Entrance to the Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Entrance to Graceland and Elvis Presley’s Memphis Entertainment Complex
- Ticket to Presley’s Country Jubilee Christmas show
- Ticket to Dolly Parton’s Stampede dinner show
- Visit to Kitchen Kettle Village in Lancaster, PA
- Free time in Pigeon Forge, Nashville, Branson and more
- All taxes and fees
- Services of a professional Tour Director
Limited Time Promotion !
Book before April 26th and save $150 off the below listed per person price.
$2709 per person 4 per room
$2939 per person 3 per room
$3399 per person 2 per room
$4809 per person 1 per room
Prices include all taxes and fees, prices do not include optional insurance.
Deposit of $500 pp due at time of booking.
Second deposit of $1000 pp due August 23rd, 2019.
Final Payment due September 24th, 2019.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
*Female looking to share
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Truro (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Dartmouth (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Halifax (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Salisbury (near Moncton)
- Saint John (transfers to Lincoln provided)
- Lincoln (near Fredericton)
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options