Apr 6th - Apr 19th, 2019
Join this beach getaway
Join this bus tour from the Maritimes to Myrtle Beach for the perfect opportunity to visit and relax in South Carolina, hassle-free!
A relaxing, no-fly vacation to Myrtle Beach is just what you need! Stay at the beautiful Beach Cove Resort for 9 nights with lots of free time to relax and explore. You'll also enjoy the services of a professional Tour Director who will provide optional activities that you can join in on throughout your stay.
- Deluxe motor coach transportation
- 2 nights of accommodation including breakfast at the Hampton Inn Portsmouth Central
- 1 night of accommodation including breakfast at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbia/South
- 9 nights of accommodation at Beach Cove Resort Myrtle Beach
- 1 night of accommodation including breakfast at the Hampton Inn Baltimore/White Marsh
- Services of a professional Tour Director
$1879 per person with 4 per room
$2089 per person with 3 per room
$2499 per person with 2 per room
$3729 per person with 1 per room
Prices are per person and include taxes.
Deposit $500 per person due when booking.
Final payment February 15, 2019.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- If you’re interested in seeing a Broadway show contact us for pricing and to book!
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Saint John
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options