Sep 19th - Oct 3rd, 2019
Please note, our group space is being released on February 15th, 2019 and after that date prices will be Rate-Of-The-Day and likely to increase. To secure our group rate advertised book before February 15th, 2019.
Relax and unwind in the spectacular ports of Italy and Greece with Target Tours. The food, the culture, the sights, the history... this tour will have it all.
We fly from your Maritime airport (Charlottetown, Halifax, Moncton or Fredericton) to Rome where we will stay for 2 nights pre-cruise. We include a walking tour of historical Rome and a guided tour of Ancient Rome during your stay as well as two dinners. We then transfer to the cruise port to start your 11-day Italy & Greek Isles cruise aboard the Norwegian Jade.
Ports for this cruise include: Santorini, Athens, Mykonos, Rhodes, Chania/Crete, Greece; Valletta, Malta; Messina, Sicily; Naples and Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy.
This tour includes the Prepaid Service Charges for the cruise and a choice of 1 of 3 cruise amenities (Drink package, Dining Package, or WiFi)! See the choices HERE.
- Flights from Maritime cities (PEI, NS or NB) to and from Rome
- Airport transfers at destinations
- 2 nights pre-cruise hotel accommodations in Rome
- Walking tour of historical centre of Rome
- Guided tour of Ancient Rome
- 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners in Rome
- Transfer to Civitavecchia cruise terminal
- 11-day Italy & Greek Isles Cruise aboard the Norwegian Jade
- All meals aboard the Norwegian Jade (excluding specialty restaurants)
- Entertainment on board the Norwegian Jade
- Prepaid Onboard Gratuities and a choice of 1 of 3 amenities
- All taxes and fees
- Fully escorted by a professional Target Tours Tour Director
Inside Cabin: Rate-of-the-Day*
Oceanview Cabin: Sold Out
Balcony Cabin: Rate-of-the-Day*
*Contact us for rates.
Flights are subject to change at the discretion of the airline and may require adjustments to the itinerary. Any additional overnight’s due to an unexpected airline schedule changes will be at an additional cost.
Deposit of $1000 per person due at time of booking.
Second deposit of $1500 per person due May 10th, 2019.
Prices to increase May 10, 2019. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Final payment due June 10, 2019
Prices are per person based on double occupancy and include all taxes.
3rd and 4th passenger rates available. Passports required.
Bookings made after this date require full payment and prices are subject to change based on the rate of the day.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE. Proof of out-of-country medical insurance is required for this tour.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid three (3) months past your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Moncton International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options