Sep 25th - Oct 6th, 2020
The most luxurious, deluxe, first class coach tour we have ever offered!
With your flights, transportation, hotels, local guide, attractions and more included this is the perfect way to see the Emerald Isle. We begin our tour in Dublin before journeying around the whole country of Ireland. This tour includes not-to-be-missed attractions such as Parke's Castle, Cliffs of Moher & Atlantic Edge Exhibition, Dunbrody Famine Ship, Powerscourt House, Titanic Belfast, and Giant's Causeway. This is the perfect way to relax and take in the breathtaking beauty of Ireland!
This bucket list itinerary also features luxurious accommodations that are sure to leave you amazed. Spend two nights at the 5-star Culloden Estate & Spa in Belfast, one of the most prestigious luxury five-star hotels in Northern Ireland. Next, you will spend two nights surrounded by over forty acres of awe-inspiring Irish scenery, lush green pastures, ancient forests and historical points of interest at Kilronan Castle in Roscommon. You will end your time in Ireland at the 5-star Powerscourt Hotel in Wicklow which was recently named the AA Hotel of the Year.
Don't wait to book! This exclusive tour is limited to 26 passengers.
- Return flights from select Maritime cities (PEI, NS, or NB) to Dublin
- Transportation throughout by luxury touring coach with experienced driver and local touring guide
- 10 nights accommodation in superior first-class (four or five star) hotels including
- 2 nights at the five-star Culloden Estate & Spa in Belfast. The most prestigious luxury five-star hotel in Northern Ireland.
- 2 nights at deluxe Kilronan Castle in Roscommon. This 18th century castle is the ancestral home of a royal family converted into a luxury hotel.
- 2 nights at the five-star Powerscourt Hotel in Wicklow. Named Ireland’s leading hotel & hotel of the year in 2015.
- 10 full Irish breakfasts in hotels
- Light lunch in a traditional pub
- 5 table d’hôte evening meals
- Farewell dinner and entertainment in Dublin
- Signature dinner at an award-winning, stylish Belfast restaurant
- Tour and tasting at the Liberties Distillery, Dublin
- Admissions to: Parke’s Castle, Cliffs of Moher & Atlantic Edge Exhibition, Dunbrody Famine Ship, Powerscourt House, Titanic Belfast, Giant’s Causeway
- Walking tour of Galway with a local guide
- Tickets for Shannon Estuary ferry
- Music session at Marine Bar
- Baggage handling charges
- Maximum of 26 group participants
- Services of a professional Target Tours Tour Director
Full Package (with flights):
$6029 per person 2 per room
$7509 per person 1 per room
Prices in Canadian Dollars and include air to select Maritime cities. Should you wish to depart from or return to an area outside of the Maritimes please contact us for a quote. Flights are subject to change at the discretion of the airline and may require adjustments to the itinerary. Any additional overnights due to an unexpected airline schedule changes will be at an additional cost.
Final prices subject to change based on the confirmed cost of flights.
Prices include all taxes and fees, prices do not include optional travel and medical protection.
Deposit of $1000 per person due at time of booking.
Second deposit of $1500 per person due May 25, 2020.
Final Payment due June 25, 2020.
Check out our Freestyle Payment Options for more ways to look after your balance.
Prices to increase May 25, 2020. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options.