May 9th - May 17th, 2019
Join Target Tours on a bus tour from the Maritimes to beautiful Ontario.
Departing from Charlottetown with pick-ups in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, this is a tour not to be missed. With an excellent balance of free time and informative and exciting activities, you can experience this trip at your own pace. From our capital city Ottawa and the high energy town of Niagara, to the slow-paced 1000 Islands and Niagara-on-the-Lake you will explore the beauty of this part of our country in its many forms. Activities include a wine tasting & tour, Farmers' Market visit, sunset dinner cruise, and the Mystery & Art of Illusion show with Greg Frewin.
Get to know your fellow passengers during four included group dinners, one of which is at the top of the Skylon Tower in Niagara Falls. With free time in Niagara, Quebec City and Ottawa (during the Tulip Festival!) this group tour is the perfect way to usher in spring.
- Deluxe motor coach transportation
- 8 nights’ hotel accommodation including breakfast daily
- Group dinner at Baton Rouge
- 1000 Islands sunset dinner cruise
- Visit to St. Jacob’s Farmers’ Market
- Journey Behind the Falls tour
- Hornblower Cruise to the Falls
- Group Dinner at Skylon Tower
- Visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Visit to Chateau des Charmes including wine tasting
- Mystery & Art of Illusion Show at Greg Frewin Theatre
- Guided tour of Ottawa
- Group Dinner at Tucker’s Marketplace
- Free time in Quebec City, Niagara Falls and Ottawa
- Services of a professional Tour Director
$2099 per person 4 per room
$2209 per person 3 per room
$2429 per person 2 per room
$3189 per person 1 per room
Prices include all taxes and fees, prices do not include optional insurance.
Deposit of $500 per person due at time of booking.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Final Payment due April 1, 2019.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Truro (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Dartmouth (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Halifax (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Salisbury (near Moncton)
- Saint John (transfers to Lincoln provided)
- Lincoln (near Fredericton)
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options