May 14th - May 29th, 2020
An amazing adventure in Southeast Asia
Discover Vietnam & Cambodia in the comfort of group travel with your local guide and your Target Tours Tour Director.
See the natural beauty and wonder of this incredible part of the world. This jam-packed itinerary starts in Hanoi, continues to Halong for a 2 day junk boat tour between the Islands, then after a short flight you will visit Hue. Here you will explore the former Forbidden City (Imperial Citadel) as well as a boat trip on the romantic Perfume River among other activities. The next few days are chocked full of sites like May Son and Hoi An both UNESCO World Heritage Sites, fishing villages, dance performances, local markets, and more. Another flight will take you to Ho Chi Minh City (Saignon) where you'll learn about the Caodaism religion, the only colourful religion mass in the world, floating markets, temples, and My Thuan Bridge, the first bridge over the Mekong River. The final stop is Cambodia. Here there will be more floating markets, the magnificent Angkor Wat, Apsara Dance show, temples and more.
This tour is well worth reading the itinerary (below) to see the full extent of this incredible adventure. Don't wait to book! This group is limited to 28 passengers.
- Return flights from select Maritime cities (PEI, NS, or NB) and inter-country flights
- Airport transfers at destination
- Tourist visa applications and stamping fees for all countries visited
- 12 nights of accommodation in 3 ½ to 4 star hotels
- Meals including breakfast daily, 1 brunch, 8 lunches, and 10 dinners
- 2-day Halong Bay cruise aboard Syrena Junk Boat (or similar) including accommodations
- Private boat excursion in Hue, Hoi An, and Mekong Delta
- Entrance fees at sites as per itinerary
- Local guide throughout land portion
- Maximum 28 group participants
- All taxes and fees
- Services of a professional Tour Director
Full Package (with flights):
$5869 per person 2 per room
$7519 per person 1 per room
Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars and include air from select Maritime cities. Should you wish to depart from outside the Maritimes please contact us for a quote.
Flights are subject to change at the discretion of the airline and may require adjustments to the itinerary. Any additional overnight’s due to an unexpected airline schedule changes will be at an additional cost.
Proof of out-of-country medical insurance required. Contact us for a quote.
Deposit of $1000 per person due when booking.
Second deposit of $2000 per person due January 14th, 2020.
Final payment February 14th, 2020.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Check out our Freestyle Payment Options for more ways to look after your balance.
Driver & Guide Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Female currently looking to share.
Tips and Tricks
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid six months past the date of return of your trip. Tourist visas are required for both locations and are included in your package.
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE. Proof of out-of-country medical insurance is required for this tour.
- Due to the demands of the itinerary this tour requires all members to be able to navigate cobblestone streets, uneven ground, and hills independently and keep pace with the group.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options