Aug 30th - Sep 2nd, 2019
Operated by Atlantic Tours
Come to a magical part of Quebec – the Magdalen Islands – nestled in the waves of the Gulf of St. Lawrence. Join this bus tour from PEI to the Magdalen Islands. Operated by Atlantic Tours, this tour is sure to satisfy your need to explore and relax. Travel along sandy isthmuses and see the red cliffs and unspoiled beauty of the islands. Discover a people of the sea: fishing ports, colourful houses, typical local foods, even the language of the Madelinots and their spirit has its own salty tang.
This tour is operated by Atlantic Tours. Learn more about this travel partner by clicking here.
- 3 nights in the heart of Cap-Aux-Meules
- Breakfast daily and one lunch
- Caves and Cliffs boat tour
- Visit to Dune-du-Sud
- Visit to Museum of the Sea
- Visit to Fumoir d’Antan
- Visit to La Grave
- Deluxe motor coach
- Escorted by Atlantic Tours
$ 915.60 per person 4 per room
$ 951.30 per person 3 per room
$1022.70 per person 2 per room
$1245.30 per person 1 per room
Prices are per person and include taxes.
Deposit $200 per person Final payment July 16, 2019. Bookings after this date require full payment.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
*1 passenger only: Let us know if you’re looking for someone to travel with, we can try to help match you with another person before departure. We do not pair strangers together on our tours.
Tips and Tricks
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Please call for options
- Please call for options
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options