Sep 12th - Sep 21st, 2019
Operated by Atlantic Tours
Visit all of Iceland's main attractions along the Ring Road escorted by a professional local guide. This is a classic circle tour that provides the perfect mix of culture and nature.
This tour is operated by Atlantic Tours. Learn more about this travel partner by clicking here.
For Travel Insurance information please see our Manulife Page.
- 10 days guided tour from/to Reykjavik
- 9 nights accommodations
- Skaftafell glacier area within Vatnajokull National Park
- Dettifoss Waterfall, Europe’s most powerful waterfall
- Delidartunguhver – the most powerful hot spring in the world
- Blue Lagoon
- Roundtrip airfare from Halifax
- Roundtrip airport transfers in Iceland
- Professional local guide Karen Hatcher
$6554 per person 2 per room
$8376 per person 1 per room
Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars and include air from Halifax Stanfield International Airport. Should you wish to depart from other airports please contact us for a quote.
Flights are subject to change at the discretion of the airline and may require adjustments to the itinerary. Any additional overnight’s due to an unexpected airline schedule changes will be at an additional cost.
Proof of out-of-country medical insurance required. Contact us for a quote.
Deposit of $500 per person due when booking.
Final payment July 29, 2019.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Driver & Guide Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
Tips and Tricks
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE. Proof of out-of-country medical insurance is required for this tour.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid three months past the date of return of your trip.
- Due to the demands of the itinerary this tour requires all members to be able to navigate cobblestone streets, uneven ground, and hills independently and keep pace with the group.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
Call us for options!
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
Call us for options!
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
Contact us for rates and options.