Oct 1st - Oct 11th, 2019
Includes visits to San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, & San Diego
Plan to join Target Tours for this tour of the spectacular Californian Coast with flights from Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick.
Whether you're looking for a relaxing coastal drive, winery visit, or a city tour of Hollywood this vacation has it all! The tour starts in San Francisco for two nights before starting your journey along the coast with stops in Napa Valley, Sonoma, Yosemite, and more. Along the way we enjoy a wine tour and lunch at the Robert Mondavi Vineyards, and the famous 17 Mile Drive from Monterey. Your next stop is in Los Angeles for two nights to see the glitz and glam of Hollywood. The tour ends off in San Diego but not before spending a day in sunny Santa Monica where you can enjoy the day by strolling the beach or doing some shopping. Our final day includes a cruise of the San Diego harbour and group dinner.
Don't miss out on this incredible tour that covers all of the highlights of this section of the Pacific Coast.
- Return airfare from Maritime cities to California
- 10 nights of accommodation including breakfast daily
- 1 lunch and 5 dinners
- Transportation in a modern, air-conditioned bus throughout the tour
- Guided tours of San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles & San Diego
- Attractions include Robert Mondavi Tour and tasting with lunch, Yosemite National Park, 17 Mile drive, Hearst Castle, San Diego Harbor cruise, and more
- Free time in several locations at your leisure
- All taxes and fees
- Services of a Local Guide throughout the tour
- Services of a professional Target Tours Tour Director
$5599 per person 2 per room
$7449 per person 1 per room
Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars and include air from select Maritime cities. Should you wish to depart from outside the Maritimes please contact us for a quote. Flights are subject to change at the discretion of the airline and may require adjustments to the itinerary. Any additional overnight’s due to an unexpected airline schedule changes will be at an additional cost.
$4399 per person 2 per room
$6249 per person 1 per room
Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars and do not include airfare or transfer to and from the airport at the destination. These would be at your own expense and would not be the responsibility of Target Tours. This is a great option if you would like to purchase your flight using loyalty points (Air Miles, Aeroplan, etc.).
Prices include all taxes and fees, prices do not include optional insurance.
Deposit of $750 per person due at time of booking.
Second deposit of $1000 per person due July 1st, 2019.
Final Payment due August 1st, 2019.
Prices to increase July 1 , 2019. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options