Dec 4th - Dec 10th, 2019
Explore magical holiday markets
Get away this holiday season to find treasures and treats at these American Christmas Markets!
Our bus tour departs from Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick and guarantees more than just fun but festivities too. This tour will stop at some of the most popular and well known markets in the Unites States including the Christkindlmarkt in Bethlehem, PA, twice recognized as one of the best holiday markets in the US by Travel & Leisure, Christmas City Village Weihnachtsmarkt, and Christmas Village at LOVE Park in Philadelphia. You'll also enjoy German-style booths at the Christmas Village at the Inner Harbour with waffles, gingerbread, Bratwurst, and mulled wine as well as music and a 65' high Christmas Village ferris wheel.
Apart from shopping we will visit Koziar's Christmas Village with more than one million Christmas Lights on the buildings found in the middle of the countryside and a lovely dinner at Plain & Fancy Farm in Lancaster, PA.
Join us for the magical getaway where you'll find one of a kind gifts and make amazing memories!
- Deluxe motor coach transportation
- 6 nights of accommodation including breakfast daily
- Dinner at Plain & Fancy Farm
- Entrance to Christmas markets including Christkindlmarkt, Christmas City Village Weihnachtsmarkt, Christmas Village in Baltimore, and Christmas Village at LOVE Park in Philadelphia
- Visit to Koziar’s Christmas Village light display
- Visit to Kitchen Kettle Village
- Free time in Lancaster
- Services of a professional Tour Director
*First Twenty Promotion*
Be one of the first 20 people to book on this tour and book at the following rates:
$1249 per person 4 per room
$1369 per person 3 per room
$1599 per person 2 per room
$2289 per person 1 per room
Remaining bookings after the first 20 passengers pay this rates:
$1309 per person 4 per room
$1429 per person 3 per room
$1679 per person 2 per room
$2409 per person 1 per room
Prices include all taxes and fees, prices do not include optional insurance.
Deposit of $500 per person due at time of booking.
Prices to increase September 18, 2019. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Final Payment due October 18, 2019.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Truro (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Dartmouth (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Halifax (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Salisbury (near Moncton)
- Saint John (transfers to Lincoln provided)
- Lincoln (near Fredericton)
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options