May 1st - May 16th, 2018
A relaxing way to discover the UK
Join your hosts from Target Tours on this cruise of a lifetime. Visit the British Isles and only unpack twice from PEI, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick with all the details taken care of.
A two-night stop in London begins this 12-day cruise vacation. With the help of The London Pass and the Travel Card we include, you can explore all kinds of popular attractions at your speed. We then depart and sail on to the British Isles where charm and new discoveries await at nine different ports. The first stop is in Guernsey, the second largest of the Channel Islands. Strole the cobblestone streets as you explore. In Ireland, enjoy a drink at a pub and sample Cork's local fare. Find yourself in awe of the views that make up Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Inverness, Scotland. Don't forget to bring your camera as many photo opportunities will get your fingers snapping.
This tour includes the Prepaid Service Charges for the cruise and a choice of 1 of 3 cruise amenities (Drink Package, Dining Package, or WiFi)! See the choices HERE.
- Flights from PEI, NS or NB to London and return
- Airport transfers
- Transfer to cruise terminal
- 2 nights’ with buffet breakfast at First Class West End hotel
- A London Pass (60+ attractions) and Travel Card
- Transfer to Southampton cruise terminal
- 12-day British Isles Cruise aboard the Norwegian Jade (9 ports)
- All meals and entertainment onboard the cruise
- Prepaid Onboard Gratuities and a choice of 1 of 3 amenities
- Professional guide during land portion
- All taxes and fees
- Personally escorted by Target Tours
Inside Cabin $5305 each
Oceanview Cabin $5809 each
Balcony Cabin $6935 each
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
3rd and 4th passenger sharing cabin prices available: Call for Rates.
Studio cabins (single passenger) available: Call for Rates.
1st deposit of $1000 per person are due at time of booking.
2nd deposit of $3000 per person due December 8th, 2017.
Book By: December 20, 2017.
Final payment due January 31st, 2018.
Bookings made after this date require full payment.
Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date and prices are subject to change based on the rate of the day. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options