Sep 6th - Sep 19th, 2019
Do the full loop of Ireland
Check Ireland off your bucket list and enjoy a hassle-free group tour with Target Tours.
With your flights, transportation, hotels, local guide, attractions and more included this is the perfect way to see the Emerald Isle. This tour includes not-to-be-missed attractions such as the Guinness Storehouse, Blarney Castle (and the Blarney Stone!), Giant's Causeway, Titanic Belfast Exhibition, just to name a few. What will really take your breath away will be the spectacular views as you visit locations such as the Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, Cliffs of Moher, and more. Do the full loop around Ireland and see all the highlights with us.
With a several group meals included and time spent at Irish pubs with local entertainment, what more could you want on a trip to beautiful Ireland? You will enjoy the services of a Target Tours Tour Director right from the Maritimes and a local Irish guide throughout your tour in the country.
- Return flights from Maritimes cities (PEI, NS, or NB) to Dublin
- Airport transfers at destination
- 12 nights of accommodation including breakfast daily
- 8 dinners and 2 lunches
- Guided tours and entrance fees as outlined in the itinerary
- Luggage handling
- Professional local tour manager in Ireland
- All taxes and fees
- Personally escorted by a professional and experienced Tour Director
Limited Time Promotion !
Book before April 26th and save $150 off the below listed per person price.
Full Package (with flights):
$5609 per person 2 per room
$6859 per person 1 per room
Land Only Price:
$4379* per person 2 per room
$5629* per person 1 per room
*Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars and do not include airfare or transfers to and from the airport at the destination. These would be at your own expense and not be the responsibility of Target Tours. This is a great option if you would like to purchase your flight using loyalty points (Air Miles, Aeroplan, etc.).
Proof of out-of-country medical insurance required. Contact us for a quote.
Deposit of $1000 per person due when booking.
Second deposit of $1500 per person due May 9, 2019.
Prices to increase June 10, 2019. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Final payment July 8, 2019.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Driver & Guide Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE. Proof of out-of-country medical insurance is required for this tour.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip.
- Due to the demands of the itinerary this tour requires all members to be able to navigate cobblestone streets, uneven ground, and hills independently and keep pace with the group.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options