Aug 31st - Sep 9th, 2019
Three days docked at King's Wharf
Join our bus tour from PEI, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick to the port of Boston for a 7-day Bermuda Cruise. You will spend three fantastic days docked at King's Wharf in Bermuda.
Your deluxe coach departs the Maritimes and overnights near New Jersey before the cruise. The next morning the group boards the Celebrity Summit to set sail for Bermuda. Upon return, the group heads to your Portsmouth, NH hotel for rest before the final leg home.
- Deluxe motor coach transportation from the Maritimes
- 2 night’s accommodation at the Hampton Inn Portsmouth Central including breakfast
- 7-day Bermuda Cruise aboard the Celebrity Summit
- All meals aboard the Celebrity Summit (excluding specialty restaurants)
- Entertainment on board the Celebrity Summit
- All taxes and fees
- Fully escorted by a professional Target Tours Tour Director
Inside Cabin: $2399 each
Oceanview Cabin: $2849 each
Balcony Cabin: $3329 each
Prices include taxes. Deposit of $700 per person due at time of booking.
Prices to increase April 13, 2019. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Final payment due May 3, 2019
Prices are per person based on double occupancy and include all taxes.
3rd and 4th passenger rates available. Passports required.
Bookings made after this date require full payment and prices are subject to change based on the rate of the day.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip and 45 days past your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Truro (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Dartmouth (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Halifax (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Salisbury (near Moncton)
- Saint John (transfers to Lincoln provided)
- Lincoln (near Fredericton)
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options