Apr 18th - Apr 28th, 2020
*Give Memories Not Things Promotion*
Join Target Tours as we travel from Phoenix to Las Vegas and take in the incredible scenery of Arizona and Utah along the way. With flights included from Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick you can relax and let us take care of the details.
Enjoy a relaxing drive as you discover the many sights that make this area of the US unique. We will begin in Phoenix before our journey through areas such as Tusayan, Page, Bluff, Moab, Bryce, and Las Vegas. Our first stops will include Sedona, named one of the most beautiful places in America, and the world-famous Grand Canyon National Park. Next, we will make our way through Utah where highlights will include the dark red hills of Monument Valley, the labyrinth of canyons at Canyonlands National Park, the austere landscape of Arches National Park, and the dazzling pink cliffs of Bryce Canyon National Park. Our tour will end with a two-night stay in Las Vegas where you can enjoy free time to take in all of the city's vibrant attractions.
Don't miss out on this incredible tour that covers all of the highlights of this spectacular one-of-a-kind area.
- Flights from select Maritime cities (PEI, NS, or NB) to Phoenix and return from Las Vegas
- Deluxe motor coach transportation and airport transfers at destination
- 10 nights of accommodation including breakfast daily
- 4 dinners
- Entrance fees to parks and attractions as per itinerary
- Services of a Local Guide throughout
- Services of a professional Tour Director
*Give Memories, Not Things Promotion*
Book before December 16th, 2019 and SAVE BIG !
Full Package (with flights):
Was $4999 NOW $4629 per person 2 per room
SAVE $370 per person
Was $6399 NOW $5949 per person 1 per room
SAVE $450 per person
Prices in Canadian Dollars and include air to select Maritime cities. Should you wish to depart from or return to an area outside of the Maritimes please contact us for a quote. Flights are subject to change at the discretion of the airline and may require adjustments to the itinerary. Any additional overnights due to an unexpected airline schedule changes will be at an additional cost.
Final prices subject to change based on the confirmed cost of flights.
Land Only Price:
Was $3899* NOW $3529 per person 2 per room
SAVE $370 per person
Was $5299* NOW $4849 per person 1 per room
SAVE $450 per person
Prices are in Canadian Dollars and do not include airfare or transfer to and from the airport at the destination. These would be at your own expense and would not be the responsibility of Target Tours. This is a great option if you would like to purchase your flight using loyalty points (Air Miles, Aeroplan, etc.).
Prices include all taxes and fees, prices do not include optional travel and medical protection.
Deposit of $1000 per person due at time of booking.
Second deposit of $1500 per person due January 17, 2020.
Final Payment due February 18, 2020.
Check out our Freestyle Payment Options for more ways to look after your balance.
Prices to increase January 17, 2020. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport*
- Saint John Airport
* Departure from Fredericton will require an overnight in Toronto on April 17. Arrangements will be made by Target Tours.
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options.