Sep 22nd - Sep 28th, 2018
*Guaranteed Departure *
Take a trip back to the past on our 7 day Amish Country & Historic Gettysburg Tour. See history come alive as you visit the Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and the Battlefields. See how the Amish live and co-exist with modern day society. You will also experience "Jesus" at Sight & Sound Theater, one of the most awe inspiring shows. With massive sets that incorporate live animals it will be like nothing you've ever seen before. There will also be ample time to explore markets such as Kitchen Kettle Village and Lancaster Central Market.
Tour Director: Walter van Beek
- Deluxe motor coach transportation from the Maritimes
- 6 nights’ accommodations including breakfast daily
- Dinner at Plain & Fancy Farm
- Admission to Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitors Centre
- Lunch at General Pickett’s Buffet
- 2 hour guided tour of the Gettysburg Battlefields
- Guided tour of Amish Country
- Dinner at Bird in Hand Restaurant & Smorgasbord
- Ticket to Jesus at the Sight & Sound Theatre
- Dinner at Good ‘N Plenty Restaurant & Barkery
- Free time to explore Lancaster Central Market & Kitchen Kettle Village
- Personally escorted by Target Tours
$1249 per person 4 per room
$1359 per person 3 per room
$1575 per person 2 per room
$2229 per person 1 per room
Prices are per person in Canadian Dollars and include taxes.
Deposit of $250 per person due at time of booking.
Final payment due August 8th, 2018.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- If you’re interested in seeing a Broadway show contact us for pricing and to book! Explore current available broadway shows HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Truro (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Dartmouth (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Halifax (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Salisbury (near Moncton)
- Saint John (transfers to Lincoln provided)
- Lincoln (near Fredericton)
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options.