Jun 15th - Jun 23rd, 2019
See the Inside Passage
Join Target Tours on this bucket-list group adventure to cruise Alaska from the Maritimes.
Our group departs from their respective Maritime airports (flight from Halifax, Moncton, Fredericton, or Charlottetown) and meets in Vancouver, BC to begin your vacation. Enjoy a relaxing Alaskan cruise on board the beautiful Celebrity Eclipse. Watch in awe as you can take in stunning views of the Inside Passage any time of day from the luxury of the open or enclosed decks on the ship. The cruise stops in ports including Juneau and Ketchikan and cruise through the Inside Passage, Icy Straight Point and the Hubbard Glacier. Upon the group's return to Vancouver you will depart to the airport to return home.
Join your Target Tours Tour Director on this incredible tour you will never forget!
- Return flights from Maritime cities (NS, NB, and PEI) to Vancouver
- Welcome dinner in Vancouver
- 1-night accommodation in Vancouver including breakfast
- Guided tour of Vancouver
- Airport and cruise terminal transfers in Vancouver
- 7-day Alaska Hubbard Glacier Cruise on the Celebrity Eclipse
- All meals aboard the Celebrity Eclipse (excluding specialty restaurants)
- Entertainment on board the Celebrity Eclipse
- All taxes and fees
- Fully escorted by a professional Target Tours Tour Director
Inside cabin $4249 each
Ocean view cabin $4989 each
Balcony cabin $5439 each
Flights are subject to change at discretion of the airline and may require adjustments to the itinerary. Any additional overnight’s due to an unexpected airline schedule changes will be at an additional cost.
Prices are based on double occupancy and include all taxes.
Deposit of $700 per person due at time of booking.
Second Deposit of $1000 due on December 14, 2019.
Prices to increase January 15, 2019. Secure your booking by deposit before this date to avoid increase.
Final payment due February 15, 2019
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Prices include air, cruise, and all taxes in Canadian funds.
Proof of out-of-country medical insurance is required to participate in this trip. If you require a quote please contact us.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
You can prepay cruise gratuities in Canadian dollars before final payment. Please contact us for details.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for details