Jul 12th - Jul 29th, 2019
Operated by Lakeshore Tours
Cross Alaska and The Yukon Territory off your bucket list with this unforgettable 18-day journey in the North, operated by Lakeshore Tours.
Fly from the Maritimes to Edmonton to begin your 11-day motorcoach tour through Northern BC and the Yukon. Visit Dawson Creek, Fort Nelson, and Whitehorse as you make your way to Alaska. Tour the Northern Lights Centre, drive the Alaska Highway, and trace the path of the gold rush. Once in Alaska, you can mail your postcards from "the North Pole" in Fairbanks and enjoy panoramic views of the Alaska range, including North America's highest peak.
In Anchorage, board Norwegian Cruise Lines Jewel for a 7-night southbound cruise through the Inside Passage to Vancouver where we end the journey and fly back home. Your cruise includes complimentary Prepaid Cruise Gratuities and Beverage Package.
- Flights from the Maritimes to Edmonton, Vancouver to the Maritimes
- 10 nights accommodation including breakfast daily during land portion
- 1 lunch and 5 dinners during land portion
- Visit West Edmonton Mall
- Northern Lights Centre
- Sign Post Forest, BC
- City tour of Whitehorse, YK
- Diamond Tooth Gertie’s Gambling Hall (Canada’s oldest casino)
- Panning for gold experience
- Dinner cruise on Yukon River
- Top of the World Highway
- Santa Claus House
- Cruise on Chena & Tanana Rivers
- Tour of Chena Indian Village
- Musical revue at Palace Theatre & Saloon
- Denali village
- Husky dog kennel visit
- Alaska Native Heritage Centre
- 7-night cruise on Norwegian Jewel
- All onboard meals and entertainment
- Complimentary Prepaid Cruise Gratuities and Beverage Package
- Ports include Juneau, Skagway, Icy Strait Point and Ketchikan
- Fully escorted by Lakeshore Tours
- All taxes
Inside cabin: $6695 per person
Oceanview cabin: $7295 per person
Balcony cabin: $7995 per person
Deposit of $750 per person due when booking. Price is per person based on double occupancy and includes taxes.
Final payment due April 6, 2019.
Bookings made after this date require full payment.
Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date and prices are subject to change based on the rate of the day. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport be valid for the duration of your trip including your return date.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Greater Moncton Roméo LeBlanc International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options