The Target Tours Team is proud to offer the “On Target” Scholarship to support students from the Maritimes studying in either the business or tourism fields.
We developed a scholarship fund on our 10th anniversary in 2019 as a way to give back to our community and promote education and entrepreneurship in the Maritimes. For the 2020 scholarships there will be three awarded, one to a student from each Maritime province and of a value of $1000 per scholarship.
- Student must be studying a Business or Tourism related post secondary diploma or degree awarding program.
- Student must be in their final year of study.
- Student must be born in, or a resident of, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, or New Brunswick.
- Applications are open for submission August 3, 2020.
- All completed submissions are due by November 2, 2020.
- Successful candidates are chosen and contacted by December 11, 2020.
2019 Scholarship Recipients
- New Brunswick recipient – Rebecca Cole
- Nova Scotia recipient – Lydia Williams
- Prince Edward Island recipient – Grace Worth