The Target Tours Team is proud to introduce the “On Target” Scholarship to support students from the Maritimes studying in either the business or tourism fields.
We decided to develop a scholarship fund on our 10th anniversary in 2019 as a way to give back to our community and promote education and entrepreneurship in the Maritimes. For the 2019 scholarships there will be three awarded, one to a student from each Maritime province and of a value of $1000 per scholarship.
- Student must be studying a Business or Tourism related post secondary diploma or degree awarding program.
- Student must be in their final year of study.
- Student must be born in, or a resident of, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, or New Brunswick.
- Applications are open for submission August 1, 2019.
- All completed submissions are due by November 1, 2019.
- Successful candidates are chosen and contacted by December 13, 2019.
How to apply
Application period has ended for 2019 submissions.