May 18th - May 29th, 2018
Experience 'La Dolce Vita'
Join Target Tours on this small group departure to experience 'La Dolce Vita' on a 12-day tour of Italy. We take care of the details so you can relax and take in the delightful scenery, unique culture, and fascinating history of Italy.
Arrive in Venice and tour the area before visiting the rolling hills and villas of Tuscany where you will unpack in Montecatini for five nights. We stop for included wine tastings, free time, and guided tours of important historical and cultural sites. The tour includes visits to places such as Cinque Terre, Pisa, Florence, Lucca, Verona and more with free time at all stops. You will be accompanied by a local Italian Guide and be escorted by John & Lynn Dunphy, owners of Target Tours, as they return to Italy on what is one of their favourite tours to date.
- Flights from Maritimes cities (PEI, NS, or NB) to Venice and return from Rome
- Airport transfers at destination
- 10 nights’ 4 * accommodations including hot breakfast daily
- 8 evening dinners in Italy
- 2 wine tasting experiences
- Step-on guided tours and entrance fees as outlined in the itinerary
- Visits and free time in Venice, Montecatini, Siena, San Gimignano, Florence, Cinque Terre, Carrara, Pisa, Lucca, Orvieto, and Rome.
- Baggage handling
- Professional Multilanguage guide in Italy
- All taxes and fees
- Small group departure: 30 people maximum.
- Personally escorted by John and Lynn Dunphy from Target Tours
Full Itinerary Price:
$5369 each, Double Occupancy
$6149 each, Single Occupancy
Land Only Price**:
$4175 each, Double Occupancy
$4955 each, Single Occupancy
**These prices do not include your airfare or transfer to and from the airports at the destination. This is a great option if you would like to use loyalty points like Airmiles or Aeroplan.
Prices are per person based on double occupancy and include all taxes.
3rd and 4th passenger rates available. Passports required.
Deposit of $1500 per person.
Book By: February 9th, 2018.
Final payment due on or before March 11th, 2018.
Bookings made after this date require full payment and prices are subject to change based on the rate of the day.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review the expiration date of your passport. This trip requires that your passport must be valid for at least three (3) months beyond the date of expected return to Canada.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Charlottetown International Airport
- Halifax Stanfield International Airport
- Moncton International Airport
- Fredericton International Airport
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options