Nov 30th - Dec 3rd, 2017
Join Owners John & Lynn Dunphy for an adventure!
The owners of Target Tours have put together a holiday weekend getaway that they believe will be fun and unforgettable. Sit back, relax, and enjoy as the Target Tours team delight and surprise you each day with activities, tours, and meals that you're sure to enjoy. You won't know where you're going until the bus departs with all participants. Details will be provided in advance of the tour in terms of packing and more to ensure that you are comfortable and prepared to make unforgettable memories.
"John and I thought it would be fun to do this Mystery Christmas Tour. When our girls were young we would wake them up and tell them we were going on an adventure. Bags were already in the car and they did not know where we were going. They loved it, we loved it and we hope you will too!" - Lynn Dunphy, Co-Owner of Target Tours
Need to Knows:
- A Passport is not required for this tour.
- There are no flights involved.
- This is escorted by owners John & Lynn Dunphy.
Activity Level: Must be able to walk independently without the assistance of a cane or walker in order to participate. There will be walking tours included so if you are unable to walk for periods of time between 2 – 4 hours this tour may not be appropriate for you.
- Deluxe coach transportation from the Maritimes
- 3 nights’ hotel accommodation including hot breakfast
- 2 group dinners included
- All activities and entrances
- Local guides in select locations
- All taxes, fees and luggage handling
- Personally escorted by John and Lynn Dunphy of Target Tours
- Lots of surprises and memories to be made!
$ 909 each, Quad Occupancy
$ 949 each, Triple Occupancy
$1009 each, Double Occupancy
$1255 each, Single Occupancy
Prices are in Canadian dollars and include transportation, land, and all taxes.
Deposit of $350 per person due when booking.
Book Before: September 15, 2017.
Final payment due October 15, 2017.
Deposits are non-refundable. Trip becomes fully non-refundable at final payment date. For more information please visit our Policy Page.
Tour Director and Driver Gratuities:
While optional, gratuities are a great way to show your appreciation. Learn more about gratuities by reading our Policy Page or downloading this tour’s itinerary.
* 1 passenger only: Join Target Tours SOLO where we attempt to match people of the same gender to share accommodations on the tour of their choice!
Tips and Tricks
- Book early and enjoy our Early Booking Guarantee benefits. Learn more HERE.
- Purchase travel insurance. Find out what package best suits your needs HERE.
- Review our policy page HERE.
- Our Target Tours’ “On Target” Blog features fun and relevant travel topics written by our staff. Click HERE for a great packing list made by our team.
- Get engaged with the Target Tours’ community. Discover us on Facebook & Twitter and follow along with other tours and your fellow travellers.
Still have questions?
Review our FAQ page or send us a message by using our chat feature in the bottom left corner.
We are live on the chat from Mon-Fri 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM and love to answer your questions. We will reply via e-mail to any chat requests we receive outside those hours.
This tour is available from the following locations:
- Truro (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Dartmouth (transfers to Aulac provided)
- Salisbury (near Moncton)
- Saint John (transfers to Lincoln provided)
- Lincoln (near Fredericton)
Departure from other Canadian Provinces
- Contact us for rates and options